Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Starter Pack GetMagic Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Starter Pack GetMagic Online. The GetMagic® magic mushroom beginning grow kit includes all of the necessary tools to raise mushrooms under ideal circumstances. The Starter pack has a water spray, heated pad, hand disinfectant, gloves, and face mask. The water spray eliminates humidity. The thermal heatingmat will provide ideal heat, while the gloves, face mask, and hand disinfectant will prevent contamination of the kit. GetMagic® Grow Kit Starter Pack For Sale. The amount and strength of the magic mushroom kits from Getmagic® have been confirmed to be exceptional and trustworthy. Choose the desired Getmagic® Mushroom Strain from the list below and begin growing.
Other products that come with the starters kit:
- 6 x Latex gloves in size XL
- 1x Thermo Mat with EURO plug
- 1x Disinfectant Handgel 100ml
- 1x Face Mask
- 1x Waterspray
* You need to have access to electricity and water.
Get more out of your magic mushroom grow kit! Follow the instructions
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How do I store the grow kit?
Do not store your grow kit longer than 2-3 weeks
We recommend starting your mushroom grow kit right away and begin the growing process. If you decide to grow later, do not store your grow kit longer than 2-3 weeks after the production date.
Store in a cool place
Always store the mushroom grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 4°C). The production date is printed on the cardboard box and includes the two digits of the week number.
Make sure your fridge is clean and free of bacteria, yeasts and other sources of contamination. To be safe, pack the culture kit in a clean plastic bag and seal it tightly.
- 1Wash your hands thoroughly and clean the outside of the growkit with a dry cloth. Remove the lid and save it for step 2
- 2Fill the growkit to the edge with lukewarm water (20°C), put the lid back on the growkit and let it soak for 5 minutes.
Important: never soak the growkit for more than 1 hour!
- 3Remove the lid from the growkit and drain the water well. Let the growkit drain for 10 seconds.
- 4Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C). Then fold the top of the bag and close it with 2 paperclips.
- 5Place the growkit in a place with 20-25°C average room temperature. Make sure that the growkit is not in direct sunlight, not under a lamp and not near a radiator/heat source.
Important: the bag must remain closed until the first pinheads form. Until then the CO2 content and humidity inside the bag should be as high as possible.
- 6When the first pinheads* are visible, let some fresh air into the growbag on a daily basis (for a few minutes) and then moisten the growkit with a misting bottle.
*Pinheads are the first visible forms of tiny mushroom caps. It can take 10 to 20 days for the first pinheads to be visible.
- 7The mushrooms can be harvested just before the membranes on the bottom of the cap open up. While harvesting gently grasp the stem and turn it left/right. When the mushroom becomes loose, pull it out as carefully as possible.
Important: the mushroom must be completely removed so that there is room for a new one.
- 8Congratulations, the harvest is complete. It is now possible to grow a new flush of mushrooms by repeating steps 1 to 7 again.
Read the following do’s and dont’s for a successful grow.
Despite the fact that mushroom grow kits are easy to grow and reasonably idiot-proof, we have listed the most important points for you. Such as temperature, light, humidity, the first mushrooms and the growth cycle.
The ideal temperature for mushrooms to develop is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 20°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 20°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom kit requires just light for the mycelium to’realize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The day when the first pins appear will start with misting. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. Thus you mist four times every day. Moreover, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
Frequent air exchange (FAE)
Keep the grow bag tight until the first pins appear; to stimulate pinning, CO2 levels should be as high as possible. When the bag has been pinned, it may be opened 1-2 times each day to allow in fresh air. Open and shut the bag, expel the air, and let in fresh air.
The 1st shrooms!
If the growing circumstances are optimum, the first little mushrooms (pins) should develop between 10 and 20 days after germination. This is also contingent on the tension. Some strains of cubensis develop more slowly than others. One additional week may be required for maturity. A whole grow cycle may last up to four to five weeks.
The mushrooms come up in groups. A growth like this is called a flush. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Picking and Harvesting
Mushrooms should be harvested when the veil between the cap and stem is tearing or is threatening to tear. If you wait too long, the mushrooms will release their spores. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. The other approach is to eliminate all mushrooms and start a fresh flush. Ways to harvest mushrooms:
- Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger.
- Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go.
Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it. When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. You have a few options:
- Darken the sides of the kit by putting it in the cardboard box.
- Spray the top soil a bit to stimulate more growth on the top
- Do nothing and let them grow
After all the mushrooms are harvested, you prepare the kit for the next flush. Disinfected your hands or use gloves; take the grow box out of the grow bag.
- Fill the container with lukewarm water (20°C)
- Take the lid use it to close the container.
- Let it soak for 5 – 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and drain the water
- Place the growkit in the growbag and fill the growbag with a cup (200-250ml) of lukewarm water (20°C)
This is called the soaking process. Water will now soak through the cake, preparing it for the next flush. During the soaking you can hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Many growers prefer to use new and unused grow bags after every flush.
To proceed, repeat steps 2 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. In few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two flushes may be obtained from a grow kit. Often, the initial flush is the largest.
When no additional mushrooms develop for at least 5-6 weeks after the second flush, or when the grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded outdoors in the trash or in the garden.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Because to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. As mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
About GetMagic Grow kits
GetMagic mushroom grow kits contain everything you need for growing magic mushrooms at home;
- a grow bag
- ready to grow mushroom substrate
- and clips to close the bag
The GetMagic grow kits revive the retro appeal of multilayer magic mushroom grow kits. The 100 percent colonized mycelium is layered with perlite and vermiculite. These layers guarantee that the kit remains humid and make it simple to maintain ideal conditions. To attain its greatest potential, the GetMagic grow kit will need your assistance, affection, and positive energy. You just need to provide water, and within two to four weeks you will be rewarded with an abundant harvest of mushrooms.
* This kit is meant for small-scale home use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use for spore reproduction and research only.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts.
GetMagic® Grow Kit Starter Pack For Sale
GetMagic® Grow Kit Starter Pack For Sale. The GetMagic® magic mushroom beginning grow kit includes all of the necessary tools to raise mushrooms under ideal circumstances. The Starter pack has a water spray, heated pad, hand disinfectant, gloves, and face mask. The water spray eliminates humidity. The thermal heatingmat will provide ideal heat, while the gloves, face mask, and hand disinfectant will prevent contamination of the kit. GetMagic® Grow Kit Starter Pack For Sale. The amount and strength of the magic mushroom kits from Getmagic® have been confirmed to be exceptional and trustworthy. Choose the desired Getmagic® Mushroom Strain from the list below and begin growing.
|Grow Kit type||GetMagic|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||50 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|