Acid Shroomz – Hawaii Liquid Culture: Growing Psilocybe Hawaii Just Got A Lot Easier
Psilocybe cubensis Hawaii is a strange magic mushroom strain. The specific genetic origins of this strain are unknown, despite its name—though the first firm to market it was situated in Honolulu, Hawaii. It’s simple to grow and provides powerful yet balanced effects, making it an excellent choice for both novice growers and psychonauts.
While it is not the strongest Psilocybe mushroom available, Psilocybe Hawaii delivers a light body high along with an introspective and creative intellectual state, as well as wonderful colorful visuals and a sense of oneness.
- 1x 20ml liquid culture syringe
- 2x alcohol wipes
- 1x sterilised needle
- Use within 2 months after delivery. Store in a cool, dark place such as the refrigerator. Protect from UV light.
- 2–5ml per litre/quart jar of sterilised grain.
- Shake well before use. This helps to loosen the mycelium, ensuring an even distribution when applying the liquid to different substrates/spawn containers.
- After use, the liquid culture should be stored in the refrigerator. Dry thoroughly before replacing the protective cover to prevent rust from forming on the needle.
- Additionally, you can heat the needle with a lighter to evaporate residual water, before allowing it to cool. Once cool, replace the protective cover, secure the LC in a ziplock bag, and store it in the refrigerator.
- While more LC generally leads to faster colonisation, it’s not recommended to exceed 5ml per litre/quart jar.
- For grain still moist after hydration/sterilisation, less LC per litre/quart jar is safer, as excess water can lead to bacterial growth.