Buy Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit XL Online
Buy Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit XL Online. The latest generation of Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom grow kits is the result of years of research and development. The Mondo® Grow Kit Hawaiian PES has been significantly enhanced. In the following ways, the second generation of the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Grow Kit is superior to the first generation:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubbensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom grow kit is unlike other kits you may have previously used. It is a well held secret that is revealed only in the substrate recipe. Even against us. Similar to previous basic grow kits, spores are not included. Throughout the laboratory method, the spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have changed into mycelium. The mycelium has colonized the substrate effectively and can now create mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is advised to begin the cultivation process immediately. If you wish to start growing later, the grow kit may be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for up to two weeks. Then, securely seal the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit simply needs light for the mycelium to “recognize” it has reached the surface. Till then, mushrooms will not grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine each day is enough. Mycelium cannot survive in direct sunshine, therefore keep the grow kit away of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the treatment is began, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip in order to get access to the grow bag. Instead of spraying the cake directly, spray each side of the bag once. Hence, you mist four times every day. In addition, spraying introduces fresh air inside the bag. Right after spraying, use the paperclip to reseal the bag.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
Mushrooms are ready to be harvested when the veil between the cap and stem has just started to split. Do not delay more. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to continue to develop. Grasping the mushroom bases with your thumb and index finger, pull the mushrooms from the cake. Gently rotate your hand counter-clockwise until the mushroom releases its grasp on your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms off the table. This might potentially harm or kill the mycelium. When the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, collect the smaller ones as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow when there is adequate light and little obstacles to penetration. Owing to the illuminated margins of the cake, fungi may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators use aluminum foil to keep the grow box’s edges dark, however this method is not always effective. Prior to soaking the kit, mushrooms may be gathered from the area if they are present. Real hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and hold it inverted with your other hand. Shake the cake jar till the cake falls into your hands. On a disinfected surface, the plastic container may be put. This hand is now available to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. After gathering all the mushrooms, reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and resume the soaking process.
When all mushrooms have been collected, the subsequent flush kit is assembled. Using sterilized hands or gloves, detach the grow box from the grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Take the Ziploc bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Encase the closed grow box in a damp or clean plastic bag. This should be refrigerated for 12 hours between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water in preparation for its subsequent flush. During the soaking phase, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. To avoid the introduction of microbes, ensure that it is hanging upside down. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you originally began the operation. Some days later, a new flush will appear. A Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ magic mushroom grow kit will produce at least two or three flushes. If you have experience with culture, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When no new mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit should be destroyed. This means that another fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Hawaiian PES’ Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and must be dumped in the open air.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not truly a problem, although it is not especially appealing. As mushrooms release their spores, both the spores and the active compounds begin to decompose. Mushrooms lose some of their strength.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit XL For Sale
Hawaiian PES Magic Mushroom Grow Kit XL For Sale. The Hawaii PES magic mushroom kit is suggested for budding mycologists/scientists because to its ease of cultivation. The PES Hawaii mushrooms are huge and their caps are broad and copper-colored. Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms are not endemic to the Hawaiian Islands. The PES Hawaii was first offered by a Hawaii-based firm (PES), thus the name.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||700 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|