Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4life Online
Buy Lion’s Mane Hericium erinaceus Powder-Mushrooms4life Online UK. Hericium erinaceus, often known as Lion’s Mane, is a gorgeous non-psychoactive fungus that has been used for ages as a stimulant for health and the brain, as well as for nourishment. The mushrooms resemble lion’s manes, thus the name. The mushroom4life powder contains organic Lion’s Mane of the highest grade.
60 grams of Lion’s Mane Capsules Hericium erinaceus. and 1 gram scoop
- 85% = Full-spectrum biomass of mycelium and young fruiting bodies grown on organic brown rice under nature-identical conditions to provide a higher yield of a wide range of key active nutrients.
- 15% = Pure fruiting body to provide a superior level of bio-available beta glucans and more specific nutrients.
- Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass, Organic Lions Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body, *vegetable cellulose capsule (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. *Non-organic
- This product is naturally gluten, dairy and soya free.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 gram Provide:
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) biomass: 850mg , Full spectrum biomass containing mycelium and young fruiting bodies
- Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus): 150mg , Pure fruiting body
What is Lion’s Mane
Since ancient China, Lion’s Mane, also known as Yamabushitake, has been used. As a natural nootropic, its popularity as a smart drug is growing. It is referred to by its scientific name, Hericium Erinaceus. The lion’s mane plant is native to North America, Europe, and Asia.
The Lion’s Mane plant has been around for centuries. Historically, it was used as a general restorative and was first employed as a tonic and health treatment. However, ancient physicians were aware of lion’s mane’s effects on the brain and used the fungus to treat neurodegenerative disorders.
How to use Lion’s Mane
Adults take 1 scoop, 1-4 times a day with or without food.
Microdosing Lion’s Mane
Some people use Lion’s Mane into their microdosing programme. Adding 50-200 mg of Lion’s mane to a little dose of magic mushrooms (0.5 mg) and Niacin, vitamin B3 may increase the results (101-200 mg). This method of microdosing is referred to as the Stamets Stack. The renowned mycologist Paul Stamets mentioned microdosing in a lecture. It is referred to as an epigenetic neurogenesis stacking formula. Five consecutive days of using this stack, followed by two days off (Staments 2017).
Martin Powell, a famous researcher and author, launched Mushrooms4life as part of his aim to increase the availability of inexpensive, high-quality organic mushroom supplements.
Mushrooms4life uses only the best quality raw ingredients, which are meticulously chosen to offer the maximum activity of each mushroom. They never use fillers, additives, artificial ingredients, or chemicals in their products, and they source all of their mushrooms directly from expert growers who have been thoroughly vetted, so you can rest assured that you are receiving a supplement of the highest quality with the most beneficial properties.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not designed to substitute a healthy diet and lifestyle. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy. Place in a cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight place. Keep out of reach of newborns and young children.