Buy Liquid Culture Growth Medium Online
Buy Liquid Culture Growth Medium Online. Basic spore germination. Getting spores to germinate is one of the challenges of growing magic mushrooms. This growth medium for liquid cultures simplifies the method. Just inject one milliliter of spore solution into the container and vigorously shake it. After one week, the spores will have changed into mycelium, enabling you to inject this living culture into cakes or grow kits that still need spores or mycelium. A must for all gardeners. Available in 5ml, 10ml, and 25ml vials.
- Save time! Speeds up the germination process by a week.
- Grow mycelium that is more contamination resistant.
- Inoculate larger quantities of grain-based media than spores alone will allow.
- No need to shake the colonize bag to spread the spores/mycelium evenly.
- Preserve spores longer (most species over a year longer.
The package contains:
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Vial of liquid culture (choose the size of the vial)
- 1x Sterile 10 ml syringe
- 2x Alcoswabs
What you need:
- A gas flame
- A do-it-yourself Magic Mushroom Growkit or jars with substrate.
- Clean hands<
- Clean working space
Tip: For best results utilize these liquid culture vials with the available spore vials. Success relies on the integrity of each product used in combination with these liquid culture vials.
How do you store the liquid culture vial?
The Liquid Culture Vials must be kept between 2 and 20 degrees Celsius. Before injecting spores into the vial, let 24 hours for the liquid culture growth medium to reach room temperature. The liquid culture should be kept as far away from light as possible. Lack of direct sunlight
How to use the Liquid Culture Vial
The package contains clear instructions and these are also available for download here.