Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ by Mondo® Online. Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® B+ Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit B+ has become better than it ever was.
Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® B+ Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
How to store your mushroom grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
Contents of the B+ Psilocybe Cubensis Magic Mushroom kit
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake) of the B+ cubensis strain
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® B+ Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only requires light for the mycelium to “recognize” it has reached the surface. Only then can mushroom growth occur. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight each day is enough. Mycelium is destroyed by direct sunlight; thus, keep the grow kit away of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the treatment is began, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip in order to get access to the grow bag. Instead of spraying the cake directly, spray each side of the bag once. Therefore, you mist four times every day. In addition, spraying introduces fresh air inside the bag. Immediately after spraying, use the paperclip to reseal the bag.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms grow in groups. This group could be small or large. Depending on the type of plant This growth is known as a flush. Rarely do all mushrooms mature simultaneously. One can obtain multiple flushes from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. Following flushes will be smaller than the previous flush.
Mushrooms are ready to be harvested when the veil between the cap and stem has just started to split. Do not further delay. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the fully developed mushrooms and leave the others to continue developing. Grasping the mushroom bases with your thumb and index finger, pull the mushrooms from the cake. Gently spin your hand counter-clockwise until the mushroom lets go of your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms off the table. This has the ability to injure and kill the mycelium. When the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, further collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow when there is ample light and low obstacle to penetration. Owing to the lighted margins of the cake, fungi may also grow there. This is tough to refute and may be permitted. Some growers use aluminum foil to keep the grow box’s sides dark, although this approach is not always successful. Prior to soaking the kit, mushrooms may be collected from the area if they grow there. Real hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and hold it inverted with your other hand. Shake the cake container until the cake falls into your hands. On a disinfected surface, the plastic container may be put. This hand is now available to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. After gathering all of the mushrooms, you may return the cake to its original plastic container and proceed with the soaking process.
When all mushrooms have been collected, the subsequent flush kit is assembled. Using sterilized hands or gloves, detach the grow box from the grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Take the Ziploc bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Encase the closed grow box in a damp or clean plastic bag. This should be refrigerated for 12 hours between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water in preparation for its subsequent flush. During the soaking phase, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. To avoid the introduction of microbes, ensure that it is hanging upside down. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘B+’ Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ by Mondo® For Sale. With the Mondo® Mycelium kit, you can grow your own B+ magic mushrooms. The Bee plus is without a doubt one of the biggest cubensis mushrooms in our collection. Possibly, the B+ Magic Mushroom grow kit is the most durable. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ by Mondo® For Sale. It is very unusual for individuals to dispose of the substrate in the garden once it has been depleted, only to discover the following year that B+ magic mushrooms are growing in the same location. The B+ psilocybe cubensis strain is an excellent starting strain for cultivation and exploration of new dimensions!
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|