Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XL by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® B+ XL magic mushroom grow kits has emerged from years of preparation and testing. The B+ XL grow kit is now more effective than ever before. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® B+ XL kit for growing magic mushrooms is distinct from previous kits you may have tried. The majority of these changes occur “behind the scenes” and are not easily evident. Similar to previous easy mushroom grow kits, no additional spores are needed. Throughout the laboratory technique, mycelium developed inside the substrate (the cake) of the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is the ideal temperature. Do not allow the temperature to fall below 18°C or rise above 29°C. You can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature and prevent it from falling below 18°C. In the winter or in colder parts of the world, a thermo mat is a necessity.
Light is all that is required for the mycelium in the Mondo® “B+” XL magic mushroom grow kit to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Then mushrooms will start to grow. A few hours per day of indirect sunlight or fluorescent/artificial light are more than enough. Avoid letting the sun shine directly on the grow kit as it will kill the mycelium.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, it is possible to remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may result in the destruction or harm of the mycelium. When the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been collected, gather the smaller mushrooms and pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is sufficient light and few obstacles to access, mushrooms grow. When the cake’s edges are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to dispute and may be acceptable. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s edges with aluminum foil to keep them dark, however this strategy is not always effective. When mushrooms are available, they may be gathered just before to soaking the kit: using only the hands. Remove the grow box from the bag and set it with the cover inverted on your other hand. When you finally get the cake in your hands, shake the plastic container. The plastic container may be placed on a clean surface. This hand is now able to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. When all of the mushrooms have been recovered, you may return the cake to its original plastic container and continue the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, prepare the next flush kit. To remove the grow box from the huge grow bag, sterile hands or gloves are required. Put new, potable water in the container. The grow box may be sealed with the removed lid of the plastic bag. Seal the grow box and put the contents into a clean plastic shopping bag or soaking bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. The process of soaking is engaged here. The cake will absorb water and get prepared for the next flush. During soaking, the grow bag with the micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hanging inverted to prevent germs from entering the bag. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Mondo® ‘B+’ XL magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Mondo® ‘B+’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit B+ XL by Mondo® For Sale. The B+ kit is recommended because to its high yield and large mushrooms. Bee plus is without a doubt one of the biggest cubensis mushrooms. Possibly, the B+ Magic Mushroom grow kit is the most durable. It is very unusual for individuals to dispose of the substrate in the garden once it has been depleted, only to discover the following year that B+ magic mushrooms are growing in the same location. A fantastic starter set that will never let you down.
|Grow Kit type
|Average / High
|Optimum cultivation temperature
|Water Spray Needed