Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® Online. The Cambodian magic mushroom was discovered near Cambodian Khmer temples and sent to the West for scientific study. These psilocybe mushrooms from Cambodia are renowned for their spiritual effects. The mushroom caps of Cambodia are formed like Asian conical hats, revealing their provenance. It is known that the Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows a little more slowly, yet it grows quite easily and in enormous flushes. This Magic Mushroom grow kit is ideal for beginners. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® For Sale.
About the Cambodian psilocybe cubensis strain:
John Allen found it close to the Angkor Wat Temples and the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Phen. This strain was developed by him and his colleague by selecting the mycelium with the quickest growth. It is unknown if Cambodia is an Angkor Wat or Phnom Phen strain; the strain is just referred as as Cambodia. The Cambodia mushroom strain has been used, cultivated, and sold since 1999. This is the fungus you could have encountered in Amsterdam prior to the mushroom ban.
Some Cambodian Cubensis Facts:
- Origin: Cambodia, South of Asia
- Cap: 20-70 mm, Brown to copper brown when the mushroom matures,
- Stem: 40 -125 mm, medium too large in size. bruises green blue when touched
- Spores: Dark purple brown.1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
- Substrate: PF Tek and BRF, Rye grain and other grains, straw and pasteurized dung
- Trip: Energetic, feelings of euphoria, Spiritual, Visual
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The newest generation of Mondo® Cambodian Magic Mushroom grow kits is the product of years of preparation and testing. The Mondo® Grow Kit Cambodia has improved more than ever before. The second generation of the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Grow Kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
Certain strains of cannabis produce more flushes than others. The most numerous flushes are the first three. The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Magic Mushroom cultivation kit is unlike other kits you may have tried. It is a well held secret that is revealed only in the substrate recipe. Even against us! Similar to previous simple grow kits, spores are not required. During the laboratory procedure, the spores within the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have transformed into mycelium. The mycelium has colonized the substrate effectively and can now create mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
Contents of your Magic Mushroom Kit
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit requires simply light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
Mushrooms are ready to be harvested when the veil between the cap and stem has just started to split. Do not delay more. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the fully developed mushrooms and leave the others to continue developing. Grasping the mushroom bases with your thumb and index finger, pull the mushrooms from the cake. Gently spin your hand counter-clockwise until the mushroom lets go of your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms off the table. This has the ability to injure and kill the mycelium. When the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, further collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow when there is adequate light and little obstacles to penetration. Owing to the illuminated margins of the cake, fungi may also grow there. This is tough to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators use aluminum foil to keep the grow box’s edges dark, however this method is not always effective. Prior to soaking the kit, mushrooms may be gathered from the area if they are present. Real hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and hold it inverted with your other hand. Shake the cake jar till the cake falls into your hands. On a disinfected surface, the plastic container may be put. This hand is now available to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. After gathering all the mushrooms, reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and resume the soaking process.
When all mushrooms have been collected, the subsequent flush kit is assembled. Using sterilized hands or gloves, detach the grow box from the grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water. Take the Ziploc bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Encase the closed grow box in a damp or clean plastic bag. This should be refrigerated for 12 hours between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water in preparation for its subsequent flush. During the soaking phase, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. To avoid the introduction of microbes, ensure that it is hanging upside down. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be discarded. This indicates that another fungus or bacteria has infected the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and must be discarded in the open air.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains will turn red/brown). This is not actually a problem; however, it is not very attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to degrade, and so do the active ingredients. Mushrooms lose a portion of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only. Do not use for human consumption. Use for spore reproduction and research only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® For Sale. The Cambodian magic mushroom was discovered near Cambodian Khmer temples and sent to the West for scientific study. These psilocybe mushrooms from Cambodia are renowned for their spiritual effects. The mushroom caps of Cambodia are formed like Asian conical hats, revealing their provenance. It is known that the Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows a little more slowly, yet it grows quite easily and in enormous flushes. This Magic Mushroom grow kit is ideal for beginners.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||150 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|