Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia XL by Mondo® Online. Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Cambodia XL magic mushroom grow kits. The Cambodia XL grow kit is now even better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Cambodia XL magic mushroom grow kit differs somewhat from other kits you may have previously used. These variations are mostly “under the hood” and are not readily apparent. As with previous and earlier simple mushroom grow kits, no extra spores are required. Mycelium has formed inside the substrate (the cake) of the grow box throughout the laboratory procedure.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When there is enough light and minimal impediments to light penetration, mushrooms grow. Owing to the cake’s illuminated edges, fungus may also grow there. This is tough to contradict and may be allowed. Some producers use aluminum foil to keep the edges of the grow box dark, however this approach is not always successful. Mushrooms may be gathered from the region prior to soaking the kit if they are present. Real hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and hold it upside down with the other hand. Shake the jar of cake till it falls into your hands. On a surface that has been disinfected, the plastic container may be put. This hand is now free to remove the mushrooms off the edge of the cake. Reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and resume the soaking procedure after gathering all the mushrooms.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow successfully when there is sufficient light and few obstacles to its penetration. The cake’s illuminated borders may encourage mushroom growth. This is tough to contest and might perhaps be accepted. Some gardeners use aluminum foil to keep the sides of the grow box dark, although this method is not always successful. If mushrooms are growing on the kit, they may be removed prior to soaking. genuine hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and hold it in an inverted posture with your other hand. Shake the cake jar vigorously till it overflows into your hands. You may place the plastic container on a sanitary surface. After the mushrooms have been removed from the cake’s edges, this hand may now remove them. After collecting all of the mushrooms, you may return the cake to its plastic container and resume the soaking procedure.
When all mushrooms have been picked, the following flush kit is assembled. Remove the grow box from the large grow bag using clean hands or gloves. Put potable, clean water in the container. Use the plastic bag’s lid to shut the grow box. A clean or damp plastic shopping bag should be used to cover the grow box while it is closed. This should be refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for 12 hours. Specifically, this involves the soaking process. The cake will absorb water in order to be prepared for its following flush. The grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry throughout the soaking process. Make sure it is hanging upside down to prevent the spread of germs. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. Remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it after 12 hours.
Continue by doing steps 3 through 7 just as you did when you originally began the procedure. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A Mondo® “Cambodia” XL Magic mushroom grow kit can yield at least two or three flushes. If you have growing experience, a kit will yield more flushes.
After the second flush, if no new mushrooms appear for at least three weeks, or if the Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, it should be thrown away. This suggests that a different fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. The Mondo® ‘Cambodia’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown away since it is no longer producing mushrooms.
The discharge of mushroom spores occurs after it is too late to harvest them. The spores will cause the cake and mushrooms to become black or purple (other cubensis strains may change to red or brown). Despite not being very attractive, this is not a real concern. Mushrooms lose their active ingredients and start to deteriorate as they release their spores. Mushrooms gradually lose part of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia XL by Mondo® For Sale. Cambodian cubensis mushroom XL kit. The hats of the mushrooms are shaped as the Asian conical hats disclosing their origin. The Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit is known to grow a bit slower, but it does grow very easy and in large flushes. They love heat !
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|