Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® Online. Mazatec People harvested the Psilocybe Cubensis Mazatapec spore in the neighborhood of Huautle de Jimenez, Mexico. It is a kind of fungus used in shamanistic ceremonies by the Mazatec People, and it is often used to cure pain. The Mazatec Indians of Mexico, who used the Psilocybe Cubensis Mazatapec, were essential in bringing psilocybe mushrooms to the world. The original name of this psilocybe mushroom was Mazatec, but a mushroom hunter misspelled it and it became known as Mazatapec. Before becoming aware of the blunder, the online mushroom community had referred to the Mazatec as the Mazatapec for an entire year. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® For Sale.
Characteristics Of Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo®
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Potency: Moderate to potent
- Fruiting time: 14 – 21 days
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kit is distinct from other kits that you may have used in the past. It is a well guarded secret that is only divulged in the substrate recipe. Even against us!. Similar to previous basic grow kits, no additional spores are needed. The spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have changed into mycelium throughout the laboratory process. The mycelium has successfully colonized the substrate and can now produce mushrooms. The most recent generation of Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kits is the result of years of research and development. The current version of the Mondo® Grow Kit Mazatapec is better than its predecessor. In the following respects, the new generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Grow Kit is better to its predecessor:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit requires simply light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others. They mature fast and within days you could expect a crop of mushrooms.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be picked when the veil between the hat and the stem has just torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise slowly, until the mushroom lets go.
- Do not pull out the mushrooms. This would risk damaging the mycelium and killing it.
When most of the larger mushrooms have been picked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. When the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective. When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
- Clean your hands!
- Take the grow box out of the bag and place it upside down on your other hand.
- Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, onto your hand.
- The plastic box can be placed on a disinfectant surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pick the mushrooms from the sides of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are picked, you can place the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and continue to the soaking process.
When all mushrooms have been picked, the next flush kit is prepared. Remove the grow box from the grow bag using sterile hands or gloves. Fill the container with fresh, potable water. Take the plastic bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Cover the closed grow box with a wet or clean plastic shopping bag. This should be refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for 12 hours. This is referred to as the soaking process. Now, the cake will absorb water in preparation for its next flush. The grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry throughout the soaking process. Ensure that it is hanging upside down to prevent germs from entering the bag. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. Remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow from a grow kit for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, thus it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to decay, and so do the active chemicals. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® For Sale
The Mazatapec magic mushroom strain is called after the Mazateca area and individuals who unofficially brought magic mushrooms to the West. Mushrooms of the Mazatapec genus are very light in colour, yet they grow extremely tall with bell-shaped caps. The Mazatapec psilocybe cubensis mushroom matures a little more slowly than other cubensis, yet it may produce large yields. The Mazatapec Mushroom strain is ideal for novice psychonauts and revered by veterans.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|