Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec XL by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Mazatapec XL kits for growing magic mushrooms is the culmination of years of preparation and testing. The Mazatapec XL grow kit is now more effective than ever before. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
In contrast to other kits you may have used, the Mondo® Mazatapec XL magic mushroom grow kit has some unique features. Most of these variances are “under the hood” and are not immediately noticeable. No additional spores are needed, just like with earlier and earlier simple mushroom grow kits. During the laboratory process, mycelium developed inside the substrate (the cake) of the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. To prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C, a thermo mat may be used to maintain the optimal temperature. In the winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
Light is all that is required for the mycelium in the Mondo® “Mazatapec” XL magic mushroom grow kit to “understand” that it has reached the surface. Then mushrooms will start to develop. A few hours each day of indirect sunshine or fluorescent/artificial light are more than adequate. Avoid letting the sun beam directly on the grow kit as it may destroy the mycelium.
Water / Misting
The misting process begins the day after the procedure starts. To access the grow bag, unclip the paperclip. Spray once on each side of the bag rather than directly on the cake. As a result, you mist four times daily. Misting also allows fresh air to enter the bag. After misting, use the paperclip to reseal the bag.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, you may remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may cause the mycelium to be killed or harmed. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, collect the smaller ones as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is enough light and little in the way of barriers to entry, mushrooms flourish. The cake’s edges are illuminated, so mushrooms may also flourish there. This is challenging to argue against and might be acceptable. To keep the sides of the grow box dark, some growers cover them with aluminum foil, but this tactic isn’t always successful. When mushrooms are present, they can be picked right away before soaking the kit: only hands! Take the grow box out of the bag, then place it on your other hand with the lid inverted. When the cake finally lands in your fingers, shake the plastic container. You can place the plastic container on a clean surface. This hand can now remove the mushrooms from the sides of the cake. You can put the cake back in its original plastic container and continue the soaking process once all the mushrooms have been collected.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, prepare the next flush kit. Remove the grow box from the big grow bag using sterile hands or gloves. Put new, potable water in the container. The grow box may be sealed with the removed lid of the plastic bag. Place the closed grow box into a clean plastic grocery bag or soaking bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. The process of soaking is engaged here. Now, the cake will absorb water and prepare for the future flush. During soaking, the grow bag with the micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hanging inverted to prevent bacteria from entering the bag. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
After the second flush, if no more mushrooms grow for at least three weeks, or if the Mondo® ‘Mazatapec’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit can be thrown away. This suggests that a different fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. The Mondo® “Mazatapec” XL Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown away because it is no longer producing mushrooms.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, they will release their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, the spores begin to deteriorate and the active compounds decompose. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec XL by Mondo® For Sale. A 2 liter (2,100cc) XL Magic Mushrooms Grow Kit is offered with the Mazatapec strain. Grow tall! Go XL. The Mazatapec mushrooms are called after the place and individuals who brought magic mushrooms to the western world in a semi-official capacity. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec XL by Mondo® For Sale. Mushrooms of the Mazatapec genus are very light in color, yet they grow extremely tall with bell-shaped caps. The Mazatapec magic mushroom matures a little more slowly than other cubensis strains, yet it may produce tremendous harvests. Excellent for novices and revered by seasoned psychonauts.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||500 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|