Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XL by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Mexican XL magic mushroom grow kits is the product of years of development and testing. The Mexican XL grow kit is now superior than its previous state. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
There are certain differences between the Mondo® Mexican XL magic mushroom grow kit and other kits you may have used. The majority of these variations are “under the hood” and are not immediately noticeable. No more spores are needed, just as with earlier and earlier simple mushroom grow kits. During the laboratory process, mycelium developed within the substrate (the cake) of the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is the ideal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. To prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C, a thermo mat can be used to maintain the ideal temperature. In the winter or colder regions of the world, a thermo mat is a necessity.
The Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL magic mushroom grow kit requires just light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, you may remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may cause the mycelium to be killed or harmed. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, collect the smaller ones as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is ample light and low obstacle to penetration, mushrooms flourish. Due to the cake’s lit edges, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to contradict and may be allowed. Some producers use aluminum foil to keep the edges of the grow box dark, although this approach is not always successful. As mushrooms grow there, they may be collected prior to soaking the kit. Real hands! Take the grow box from the bag and hold it upside down with your other hand. Shake the jar of cake till it falls into your hands. The plastic container may be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to remove the mushrooms from the edges of the cake. After collecting all of the mushrooms, you may reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking operation.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, prepare the next flush kit. Take the grow box from the large grow bag using gloves or sterilized hands. Put new, potable water in the container. The grow box may be sealed with the removed lid of the plastic bag. Seal the grow box and put the contents into a clean plastic shopping bag or soaking bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. The process of soaking is engaged here. The cake will absorb water and get prepared for the next flush. During soaking, the grow bag with the micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hanging inverted to prevent germs from entering the bag. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
After the second flush, if no new mushrooms appear for at least three weeks, or if the Mondo® ‘Mexican’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey, or yellow, it should be thrown away. This suggests that a different fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. The Mondo® “Mexican” XL Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown away because it is no longer producing mushrooms.
They will disperse their spores when it is too late to gather mushrooms. The spores will cause the cake and mushrooms to become black or purple (other cubensis strains may change to red or brown). Although this is not a serious problem, it is not very appealing. Mushrooms start to degrade and lose their active ingredients as soon as they release their spores. A percentage of the strength of mushrooms is lost.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mexican XL by Mondo® For Sale. The Mexican psilocybe cubbensis is the well-known and often consumed mushroom. This Mexican strain was formerly the only monarch of knowledge in the Kingdom of Magic mushrooms. Numerous cubensis mushroom strains are now available, but the Mexican remains the most popular. This XL kit will produce powerful Mexican mushrooms in large quantities. The current standard for the emergence of the first pins and mushrooms is two to three weeks.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|