Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazon by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazon by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom grow kits is the product of years of planning and testing. The Mondo® Grow Kit PES Amazon has improved more than ever before. The second generation of the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Grow Kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
In contrast to other kits you may have used in the past, the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom grow kit has some unique features. This is a closely held secret that is only mentioned in the substrate recipe. even in our faces. There is no need for additional spores, just like in earlier and earlier simple grow kits. The spores in the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have evolved into mycelium during the laboratory procedure. The substrate has been fully colonized by the mycelium, which can now produce mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® PES Amazon Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, you may remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may cause the mycelium to be killed or harmed. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, collect the smaller ones as well as the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is sufficient light and few obstacles to access, mushrooms grow. When the cake’s edges are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to dispute and may be acceptable. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s edges with aluminum foil to keep them dark, however this strategy is not always effective. When mushrooms are available, they may be gathered just before to soaking the kit: using only the hands. Remove the grow box from the bag and set it with the cover inverted on your other hand. When you finally get the cake in your hands, shake the plastic container. The plastic container may be placed on a clean surface. This hand is now able to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. When all of the mushrooms have been recovered, you may return the cake to its original plastic container and continue the soaking procedure.
There may also be mushroom development. This is difficult to fight and permitted. Some cultivators cover the edges of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep them opaque, but this method is not always successful. Before the kit is wet, mushrooms may be collected there while in season; however, your hands should be clean! After removing the grow box from the bag, it should be put on the opposite hand, upside down. Rotate the plastic container around so that the cake falls into your palm. The plastic container may be placed on a clean surface. You may now pluck the mushrooms off the edges of the cake with this free hand. Return the cake to its original place in the plastic box and continue with the soaking operation after every mushroom has been chosen.
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you originally began the operation. Some days later, a new flush will appear. A Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic mushroom grow kit is capable of producing at least two or three flushes. If you have experience with culture, you may get more flushes from a kit.
The Psilocybe cubensis ‘PES Amazon’ Magic Mushroom grow kit may be discarded when it becomes green, red, grey, or yellow at least three weeks after the second flush. This indicates that a unique fungus or bacterium has infiltrated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis “PES Amazon” kit for growing magic mushrooms should be discarded since it is no longer producing mushrooms.
Their spores will disseminate when it is too late to harvest mushrooms. Cake and mushrooms will go black or purple due to the spores (other cubensis strains may change to red or brown). This is not a significant issue, but it is not particularly attractive. As soon as mushrooms release their spores, the active compounds begin to degrade. A part of mushrooms’ potency is diminished.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazon by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazon by Mondo® For Sale. PES Amazonian cubensis are renowned for producing enormous enchanted mushrooms. The PES Amazonian is one of the most potent mushrooms in our range of Magic Mushroom Grow Kits. The PESA mushrooms provide powerful visual effects and induce pleasure. The mushroom tops are often round, chestnut brown, and scaled. This PES Amazonian magic mushroom grow kit is simple to cultivate and has several entertaining effects!
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|