Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® PES Amazon XL mushroom grow kits is the culmination of years of planning and testing. The PES Amazon XL grow kit is now more effective than ever before. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® PES Amazon XL magic mushroom grow kit differs from previous kits you may have used in the past in many ways. The majority of these differences are “under the hood” and not immediately apparent. This was the case with previous and earlier basic mushroom grow kits, no additional spores are required. During the laboratory procedure, mycelium formed inside the grow box’s substrate (the cake).
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. To prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C, a thermo mat may be used to maintain the optimal temperature. In the winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms grow in groups. This group might be small or large. Depending on the kind of plant This expansion is called a flush. Seldom do all mushrooms mature simultaneously. One may receive many flushes from a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. Next flushes will be smaller than the previous flush.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, it is possible to remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may result in the destruction or harm of the mycelium. When the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been collected, gather the smaller mushrooms and pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is sufficient light and few obstacles to access, mushrooms grow. When the cake’s edges are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to dispute and may be acceptable. Some gardeners cover the grow box’s edges with aluminum foil to keep them dark, however this strategy is not always effective. When mushrooms are available, they may be gathered just before to soaking the kit: using only the hands. Remove the grow box from the bag and set it with the cover inverted on your other hand. When you finally get the cake in your hands, shake the plastic container. The plastic container may be placed on a clean surface. This hand is now able to remove the mushrooms off the cake’s edges. When all of the mushrooms have been recovered, you may return the cake to its original plastic container and continue the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, prepare the next flush kit. To remove the grow box from the huge grow bag, sterile hands or gloves are required. Put new, potable water in the container. The grow box may be sealed with the removed lid of the plastic bag. Seal the grow box and put the contents into a clean plastic shopping bag or soaking bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. The process of soaking is engaged here. The cake will absorb water and get prepared for the next flush. During soaking, the grow bag with the micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hanging inverted to prevent germs from entering the bag. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you originally began the operation. Some days later, a new flush will appear. A Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit is capable of producing at least two or three flushes. If you have experience with culture, you may get more flushes from a kit.
Following the second flush, the Mondo® ‘PES Amazon’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit may be discarded if no further mushrooms grow for at least three weeks or if it becomes green, red, grey, or yellow. This indicates that a unique fungus or bacterium has infiltrated the grow kit. The Mondo® “PES Amazon” XL Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer producing mushrooms and should be discarded.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not truly a problem, although it is not especially appealing. As mushrooms release their spores, both the spores and the active chemicals begin to degrade. Mushrooms lose some of their strength.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL by Mondo® For Sale. PES Amazonian cubensis are renowned for producing very huge mushrooms. The Amazonian PES is one of the most potent mushrooms in our range of Magic Mushroom Grow Kits. These magic mushrooms produce powerful visual effects and induce pleasure. Mondo® Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL For Sale. The mushroom tops are often round, chestnut brown, and scaled. This PES Amazonian magic mushroom grow kit is simple to cultivate and has several entertaining effects. Now available in a 2 litre (2,100cc) XL Grow Kit is the PES Amazonian strain. Grow tall!. Mondo® Grow Kit PES Amazonian XL For Sale.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||700 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|