Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom grow kits has emerged from years of planning and testing. The Mondo® Grow Kit Red Boy has improved more than ever before. The second generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Grow Kit is superior to the previous generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom grow kit is distinct from other kits you may have used in the past. It is a well guarded secret that is only divulged in the substrate recipe. Even against us. Similar to previous basic grow kits, no additional spores are needed. The spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have changed into mycelium throughout the laboratory process. The mycelium has successfully colonised the substrate and can now produce mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use ato maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit requires simply light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
To continue, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you originally began the operation. Some days later, a new flush will appear. At least two or three flushes are possible from a Mondo® ‘G’ cartridge. The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Seldom are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one. Ancient Teacher’s Large mushroom grow kit If you have experience with culture, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When the veil covering the stem and cap of a mushroom barely begins to tear, it is ripe and ready for harvesting. Do not delay any longer. Wear medical gloves or thoroughly wash your hands, wrists, and arms. Choose the mature mushrooms while allowing the rest to mature. By grasping each mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger, it is possible to remove the mushrooms from the cake. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases your hand. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This may result in the destruction or harm of the mycelium. When the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been collected, gather the smaller mushrooms and pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is enough light and little in the way of barriers to entry, mushrooms flourish. The cake’s edges are lighted, so mushrooms may also flourish there. This is difficult to argue against and could be acceptable. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some growers wrap them with aluminum foil, although this tactic isn’t always successful. When mushrooms are present, they may be picked right away before soaking the kit: tidy hands! Take the grow box out of the bag, then place it on your other hand with the lid inverted. When the cake finally lands in your fingertips, shake the plastic container. You may place the plastic container on a clean surface. This hand can now remove the mushrooms from the edges of the cake. When every mushroom has been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and go on with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, prepare the next flush kit. Remove the grow box from the grow bag using sterile hands or gloves. Put new, potable water in the container. After removing the grow box, seal it with the Ziploc bag’s top. Seal the grow box and put the contents into a clean plastic shopping bag or soaking bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. The process of soaking is engaged here. The cake will absorb water and get prepared for the next flush. During soaking, the grow bag with the micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hanging inverted to prevent germs from entering the bag. With each flush, many growers like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the grow box bag from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit may be thrown away if no more mushrooms sprout from it for at least three weeks after the second flush or if it turns green, red, grey, or yellow. This suggests that a different fungus or bacterium has infected the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis “Red Boy” Magic mushroom grow kit should be thrown away because it is no longer producing mushrooms.
They will disperse their spores when it is too late to harvest mushrooms. The spores will cause the cake and mushrooms to turn black or purple (other cubensis strains may change to red or brown). Although this is not a real problem, it is not very appealing. The active chemicals start to decay as soon as mushrooms release their spores. A portion of the strength of mushrooms is lost.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit RedBoy by Mondo® For Sale. The Red Boy Mondo® mushroom cultivation kit. The Red Boy strain of Psilocybe Cubensis is a mutation of the original PF mushroom. Its red spores are the result of a genetic defect that creates red spores rather than black or purple spores. Now adored by many, the RebBoy variety is a gorgeous one to cultivate.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||600 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|