Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom grow kits has evolved from years of planning and testing. The Mondo® Grow Kit Thai has improved more than ever before. The second generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Grow Kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom growing kit is distinct from other kits you may have tried. It is a well guarded secret that is only divulged in the substrate recipe. Even against us. Similar to previous basic grow kits, no additional spores are needed. The spores inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box have changed into mycelium throughout the laboratory process. The mycelium has successfully colonized the substrate and can now produce mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Keep the temperature between 18 and 29 degrees Celsius. A Thermo Heatingmat may be used to prevent the temperature from falling below 18°C. In winter or colder places of the globe, a thermo mat is a need.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Thai Magic Mushroom Grow Kit requires simply light for the mycelium to’realize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has just begun to separate, mushrooms are ready for harvesting. Do not wait more. Use medical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms thoroughly. Choose the mature mushrooms and let the others to continue growing. With your thumb and index finger, remove the mushrooms from the cake by grabbing their bases. Gently spin your hand anti-clockwise until the mushroom loses its hold on your hand. Please refrain from removing the mushrooms. This might possibly hurt and kill the mycelium. When the bulk of the larger mushrooms have been collected, gather the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is ample light and low obstacle to penetration, mushrooms flourish. Due to the cake’s lit edges, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to contradict and may be allowed. Some producers use aluminum foil to keep the edges of the grow box dark, although this approach is not always successful. As mushrooms grow there, they may be collected prior to soaking the kit. Genuine hands! Take the grow box from the bag and hold it upside down with your other hand. Shake the jar of cake till it falls into your hands. The plastic container may be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to remove the mushrooms from the edges of the cake. After collecting all of the mushrooms, you may reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking operation.
When all mushrooms have been picked, the next flush kit is prepared. Remove the grow box from the grow bag using sterile hands or gloves. Fill the container with fresh, potable water. Take the lid from the Ziploc bag and use it to seal the grow box. Cover the closed grow box with a wet or clean plastic shopping bag. This should be refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for 12 hours. This is referred to as the soaking process. Now, the cake will absorb water in preparation for its next flush. The grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry throughout the soaking process. Ensure that it is hanging upside down to prevent the entry of bacteria. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. Remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When no new mushrooms develop for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubbensis ‘Thai’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be thrown. This means that another fungus or bacteria has invaded the grow kit. Thus, the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Thai’ Magic mushroom grow kit should be dumped in the open air.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not truly a problem, although it is not especially appealing. As mushrooms release their spores, both the spores and the active compounds begin to decompose. Mushrooms lose some of their strength.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai by Mondo® For Sale. The Thai magic mushroom kit will produce a high output of medium-sized mushrooms with thick stems. The crowns of the Thai Cubensis may vary in shape from spherical to flat and in hue from pale yellow brown to nearly orange brown. This strong psilocybe cubensis strain will transport you to the islands of Thailand so you can enjoy the sun and beach from the comfort of your own home. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai by Mondo® For Sale.
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||600 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|