Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® Online. The newest generation of Mondo® Treasure Coast XL magic mushroom grow kits has been developed after years of planning and testing. The Treasure Coast XL grow kit is now superior than its previous state. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Treasure Coast XL magic mushroom grow kit differs somewhat from other kits you may have previously tried. These variations are mostly “under the hood” and are not readily apparent. As with previous and earlier simple mushroom grow kits, no extra spores are required. Mycelium has formed inside the substrate (the cake) of the grow box throughout the laboratory procedure.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL magic mushroom grow kit requires just light for the mycelium to’recognize’ that it has reached the surface. Only then will mushrooms develop. A few hours each day of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine is sufficient. Direct sunshine destroys mycelium, therefore keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Water / Misting
The day after the commencement of the procedure, misting is initiated. Remove the paperclip to access the grow bag. Do not spray directly on the cake; instead, spray each side of the bag once. So you mist four times every day. Additionally, misting releases new air into the bag. Immediately after misting, reseal the bag with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group may be tiny or huge. Depending on the strain. This growth is known as a flush. Rarely are all mushrooms ripe at the same time. More than one flush may be obtained from a kit. The size of the first two flushes is greatest. The subsequent flushes will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has just begun to separate, mushrooms are ready for harvesting. Do not delay more. Use medical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms thoroughly. Choose the mature mushrooms and let the others to continue growing. With your thumb and index finger, remove the mushrooms from the cake by grabbing their bases. Gently spin your hand anti-clockwise until the mushroom loses its hold on your hand. Please refrain from removing the mushrooms. This might possibly hurt and kill the mycelium. When the bulk of the larger mushrooms have been collected, gather the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
When there is ample light and low obstacle to penetration, mushrooms flourish. Due to the cake’s lit edges, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to contradict and may be allowed. Some producers use aluminum foil to keep the edges of the grow box dark, although this approach is not always successful. As mushrooms grow there, they may be collected prior to soaking the kit. Real hands! Take the grow box from the bag and hold it upside down with your other hand. Shake the jar of cake till it falls into your hands. The plastic container may be placed on a disinfected surface. This hand is now free to remove the mushrooms from the edges of the cake. After collecting all of the mushrooms, you may reinstall the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking operation.
When all mushrooms have been picked, the next flush kit is prepared. Remove the grow box from the large grow bag using sterile hands or gloves. Fill the container with fresh, potable water. Take the plastic bag’s lid and use it to seal the grow box. Cover the closed grow box with a wet or clean plastic shopping bag. This should be refrigerated between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius for 12 hours. This is referred to as the soaking process. Now, the cake will absorb water in preparation for its next flush. The grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry throughout the soaking process. Ensure that it is hanging upside down to prevent the entry of bacteria. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. Remove the bag holding the grow box from the refrigerator after 12 hours and unpack it.
To proceed, repeat steps 3 through 7 from when you started the procedure for the first time. After few days, a fresh flush will emerge. At least two or three flushes may be obtained from a Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you have cultivation expertise, you may get more flushes from a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks after the second flush, or when the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded in the trash outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest mushrooms, their spores will be released. The cake and mushrooms will become black/purple as a result of the spores (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not truly a problem, although it is not especially appealing. As mushrooms release their spores, both the spores and the active chemicals begin to degrade. Mushrooms lose some of their strength.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® For Sale
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® For Sale. The Treasure Coast cubensis Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows very large flushes. Even though the mushrooms in this Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit do not grow particularly tall, they grow in big and dense clusters. Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® For Sale. Occasionally white, albino Treasure Coast mushrooms can be found between those clusters. The extreme potency of these rare ones makes it definitely worthwhile to go treasure hunting…
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||400 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|