Buy Magic Mushroom Spore Syringe – Mckennaii Psilocybe Cubensis Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Spore Syringe or Mckennaii psilocybe cubensis online and Mckennaii 20cc magic mushroom spore syringes are produced under sterile conditions and should be kept dark and refrigerated (2-8°C) to increase the shelf life of the cubensis spores.
Contents Of Mckennaii spore syringe
- 1x 20cc Mckennaii spore solution in a 20ml syringe
- 1x sterile needle
- 4x Alco prep
The Mckennaii cubensis spores are dissolved in a specially developed organic solution to promote the quality of the spores. Compared to water based spore solutions; you will get larger yields, stronger mycelium and faster colonization because of this special spore solution. Buy Magic Mushroom Spore Syringe – Mckennaii psilocybe cubensis online
Why these syringes are better than other spore syringes
- Spores are 100% free from contaminants and they are very contaminant resistant after leaving the syringe.
- Improved shelf life. Over 6 months longer; now 18 months.
- Spores are not sticking to sides of the syringes anymore, thus easier to handle and more grow parts per milliliter (500 gpp ml).
- Contains nutrients to ‘kickstart’ the spores when inoculating.
- Solution boosts strength of mycelium.
- Faster colonization of substrate and cakes.
How to use the Mckennaii spore syringe
- On the end of the syringe where the needle goes, a luer lock stopper holds the Mckennaii spore solution. With this luer lock stopper installed, the Mckennaii spore syringe is easy to travel and store.
- Ensure that you work as cleanly as possible. Use a face mask, sterile gloves, and/or hand disinfectant. Hold the Mckennaii spore syringe with the luer lock stopper pointed upright in front of you.
- Remove the stopper from the luer lock by unscrewing it anti-clockwise.
- Remove the needle from its sterile packaging and screw it onto the spore syringe for Mckennaii. Shake the spore syringe vigorously for 10 seconds before to removing the needle’s protective cap.
To proceed from here, there are several methods to choose from:
Dropping the spore solution onto the substrate
After having prepared your own substrate or cakes you can drop the Mckennaii spore solution directly from the syringe onto these. Press the plunger slowly so that drops of spore solution will come out of the needle. Every drop that will be in contact with the substrate will be a potential mycelium growth point, so spread out these drops all over the substrate to evenly colonize the substrate with mycelium.
How many cakes can you make with spore syringe?
One 20cc spore syringe can easily colonize 6 liters / 13 pints of substrate.
Injection through injection ports
This is almost identical as dropping the spore solution onto the substrate. Open the injection port by pulling back the port protection cap. Use a alco prep to sterilize the injection port entry. Pierce the opening with the needle. Now drop the spore solution evenly over the substrate inside the spawn bag or grow box. After the Mckennaii spore solution is injected, remove the syringe and close the injection port with the port protection cap.
Study spores and research using a microscope
From a scientific standpoint, all Psilocybe cubensis are identical. However, they vary somewhat in appearance and fruiting rate (phenotype). There are various distinct phenotypes of Psilocybe cubensis. These several cubensis are not subspecies, but rather distinct strains. Mckennaii is a Psilocybe cubensis strain.
The phenotypic distinctions are visible to the human eye, but the actual beauty lies beneath the microscope. The marvellous world of spores. Many of our clients are scientists or amateurs doing study in home-made laboratories on these distinctions. After preparing the microscope slide, place a little amount of the Mckennaii spore solution on it. Cover the specimen with a covering glass for a microscope. 1000x or greater is the optimal magnification for Psilocybe cubensis and Panaeolus cyanescens spore investigation.
Using liquid culture growth medium with the spore syringe
The fluid in which Mckennaii cubensis spores are dissolved stimulates the development of mycelium. We do not propose using liquid culture growth media to make mycelium stronger. If you want to grow liquid cultures, we advise selecting the professional Mckennaii spore vial as opposed to the Mckennaii spore syringe. If you want to experiment with this Mckennaii spore syringe and liquid culture growth medium, we would appreciate hearing about your findings.
How to store a Spore Syringe
The Mckennaii spore syringe should be stored refrigerated in a temperature between 2°C – 8°C or 35°F – 46°F. The shelf life of the spore syringe is at least 12 months after they leave our warehouse.