Buy Pensacola psilocybe cubensis spore print online
Buy Pensacola psilocybe cubensis spore print online. The Pensacola psilocybe cubensis spores are from Florida, United states. With the Pensacola you have an easy and fast growing mushroom. A good colonizer that will give you nice dense fruits. The Pensacola is a great strain for beginners.
General information about the Pensacola Psilocybe Cubensis strain:
- Origin: Florida, United States
- Cap: 20-50 mm, Caramel brown when the mushroom matures,
- Stem: 40 -120 mm, medium in size, bruises green blue when touched
- Spores: Dark purple brown, 11.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
- Substrate: PF Tek and BRF, Rye grain, Straw and Dung
Mushroom Spore print
The mushroom spore prints are formed on sterile foil, which is then placed in a sterile ziplock bag and refrigerated. A minute scrape of spores may be eliminated from a spore print. With this swab, an agar or liquid culture test is conducted to determine the state of the spores. As a print, only spores that germinate are emitted.
Store: a mushroom spore print refrigerated between 2*C-8*C Celsius or 35*F-46*F Fahrenheit. A Spore print can be stored for years.